Because I am an attorney, I love reading fine print. Like most good things in life (and all bad things) Arbitrary and Fanciful comes with some fine print. This includes the normal (but important!) list of disclaimers.
Terms and Conditions and other Legalese
- No Attorney-Client Relationship
- Arbitrary and Fanciful may contain discussions of legal topics or commentary upon the law. However, unless we’ve talked, you’ve paid me a retainer, and/or you’ve signed an agreement with me, I am not your attorney. Nothing that I post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship between you and me. In fact, there’s a good chance I’m not licensed to practice law wherever you are. If you need legal advice, you should consult an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
- No Warranties
- Because I’m not your attorney and you’re not my client, you should not rely on anything in Arbitrary and Fanciful in any legal matter in which you may be involved. I hate it when I am absolutely bs-ing, but I do not warranty that any discussions of the law are accurate. I also hate grammar mistakes and typos, but I cannot guarantee that your senses won’t be shocked by a misplaced modifier or dangling participle.
- My Personal Opinions
- The opinions expressed on Arbitrary and Fanciful are my own, those of the individuals who post. This blog is neither affiliated with any of my employers, past or present, or clients, past or present, nor are any of the opinions herein theirs. The blog is maintained through WordPress.
- Not Legal Advertising
- Arbitrary and Fanciful is not intended to constitute advertising or solicitation. I’m no ad agent, and while I like to talk about advertising or marketing, this blog will not be good examples of either. I do not intend to represent any person desiring representation based upon viewing Arbitrary and Fanciful in any state where Arbitrary and Fanciful to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- Intellectual Property Ownership
- All original content is (c) 2009, Kyle J. Kaiser. Rights are reserved per the Creative Commons License.
Arbitrary and Fanciful Blog by Kyle Kaiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at arbitraryandfanciful.wordpress.com.
- I will do my best to attribute all linked or quoted work, graphics, and images. All copyrighted expression quoted or included, or all third-party registered or common law trademarks remain owned by their respective owners, and are being used for descriptive or nominative fair use or fair comment. If you believe that your expression or marks have been unfairly misappropriated, contact me at kyle at kylekaiser dot com.
- The header image is courtesy of Eric E. Johnson and being used under the Creative Commons license.